To maintain a friendly environment for all to enjoy Stamporama, the following easy to follow rules governing online conduct are in effect:
1. Follow all the rules and directions found in the individual areas of the website.
2. Be considerate of others in the Discussion Boards. Do not behave in ways that can be considered to be abusive, disruptive, illegal, or otherwise detrimental to Stamporama.
3. The Management Team reserves the right to edit and/or delete any post.
4. When buying and selling in the auctions, approval books and Discussion Board Classified Ads, be honest in dealings with others, pay timely for what is purchased, and ship the items sold as soon as possible following receipt of payment.
5. Unsolicited emails and private messages, especially mass emails, are strictly forbidden. This is spam, and violations are cause for suspension. Multiple violations are cause for expulsion. The only exception is a tailored email or private message directed at a single member based either on past buying and selling with the member, or the material offered matches the material the other member lists as an interest AND the member has indicated a willingness to correspond on the member's profile page. If the chosen member does not meet those criteria, do NOT send emails or private messages with offers to that member.
6. Failure to abide by these rules may result in action being taken including suspended access to some services, or cancellation of membership.
7. Suggestions from registered members are always welcome. However, there is no guarantee that any suggestion will be implemented.
The Code of Conduct was approved by the Stamporama Management Team on February 19, 2016, and replaces all prior editions of the Code of Conduct.
The Code of Conduct was last updated on March 22, 2016.